Google I/O 2023 key highlights: Google reveals Pixel 7a, Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet, price starts at $499

 Google I/O 2023 key highlights: Google reveals Pixel 7a, Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet, price starts at $499

Google I/O 2023 Live: Google uncovers its most memorable foldable telephone alongside Pixel 7a and Pixel Tablet


Google facilitated its greatest occasion of the year. At the yearly Google I/O 2023 designer meeting, the tech goliath gave a brief look at Android 14 alongside expected dispatches of its most memorable foldable telephone - Pixel Crease, Pixel 7a, and Pixel Tablet.

On the sfotware side, the organization presented highlights like Find My gadget, WearOS for WhatsApp, Undesirable tracker ready and that's just the beginning. Google likewise exhibited how generative man-made intelligence is changing the scene of Google administrations and the way things are forming what's to come.

11 May 2023, 12:41:08 AM IST

And that's a wrap!
The two-hour long Google I/O 2023 event comes to an end! Pixel 7a, Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet announced. Bard and generative AI dominates the event.

sehwag sunny

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post